Thursday, January 31, 2008






Last Friday I officiated at the wedding of a cook and waitress I used to work with at Pegasus in Castle Rock. It was a good time. They held it in the old log cabin that used to be the Northwoods Inn. I wrote about it in June, 2006, A picture of the gardens at the site is at the top of the page. Anyway, it turned out to be a great place for a wedding.

I wore a black suit, and felt a bit like Ellen Degeneres because all the other ladies were dressed in dresses, but boy was it comfortable, especially with flat shoes.

The final shot is of two little guys, the bride's nephews. They were so cute and were getting pretty antsy before the wedding, so I asked them to help me take pictures and they got to be in one. They are in front of one of the two fireplaces there.

It was a lot of fun to see my old work friends, including my boss who I had double flipped off when I quit. We're friends now too. Some of the teenagers have changed so much in 3 years that I didn't recognize them. But they remembered me. There were a lot of hugs and smiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home