Monday, September 10, 2007





Both my aunt and I shared a birthday this weekend, Sept. 9. We had them come over on Saturday for Cinncinnati chile and barbecue and first my cousin and his wife came to hike. We hiked at a nice Devil's Head viewing spot. Mike and Marylee are the top photo followed with my nuclear family members and an errant rock outcrop.

My car is a 1994 Subaru wagon and the cd player has worn out. So for my birthday I received an mp3 player, it's not an Ipod, but it has 4 gig of song storage. Then Dave picked out a fm transmitter that plays my mp3 songs on my car radio. It's great. I can even transmit songs from my mp3 player inside the house to my car radio outside in the yard or my old beater boom box when I want to garden outside and not get dirt or water on the mp3 player.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger melfring said...

Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you had a great birthday with beautiful weather. So glad you now have tunes in your car. However, it's time to upgrade your subi!
Mary

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger betsy said...

Thank you. Tell Gary happy bday too! Hope all is going well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home