Wednesday, November 08, 2006


Yesterday I started out from our house to go on a hike.


This was taken after I went down our dirt road, then up a trail, no driving needed. It was great to have warm weather yesterday. It's been cold and all the leaves are gone, but we still have evergreens, including this yucca. This is looking East to a riparian zone with buttes.
I walked down from the trail bushwhacking and got to Jackson Creek which is nearby, I crossed it here and bushwhacked up to another trail heading the other way. Bushwhacking down I slipped on gravel and rock and reached out at the last minute to grab a tree. It stopped me, but I got a pinchy jolt in the wrist when the tree wouldn't let me go any further. Luckily I didn't let go with my hand and fall though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home