Sunday, October 29, 2006

Red Highlights

Ana has beautiful, dark brown Chinese hair. She's noted that it's not black, like a lot of people assume, because she's Chinese. She's also noticed that it has slightly red highlights. She asked if she could add highlights, so we found a currant color that goes well with dark brown or black hair, and it's in her hair right now, we're waiting for the timer to go off and then we can rinse, tone, and condition. I hope it works out and looks great. Emma decided to go along too, so she's about 5-10 minutes later in the process.

I've switched to satellite for my internet travelling, so I'm going to try and post this post and if the hair looks great, we'll also upload a photo.

I tried to post a message to another site and it didn't take, so we'll see if this works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home