Wednesday, September 13, 2006


The shot above is from Mt.Evans, taken by Ana at Summit Lake. The kids are in school and it's so nice. Jake and I are hiking a lot. Emma got in trouble for being too wild on the bus yesterday. She gets to go to her friend Riese's house at his bus stop and stay for dinner. She's like me, she likes male friends--'cause they're easier to get along with.

Oh, I just found out that although I'm a Virgo, I have Gemini and Aquarius affecting me with the rising and something else. So that explains why I get along with those signs. I'm also supposed to be a nonconformist because of those two signs. Plus, I'm supposed to be intuitive. That's why I guessed that the marine who supposedly fell and bumped his head here in Colorado and then became lost was really trying to go awol, of course his dad doesn't agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home