Friday, September 28, 2007



Here are Emma's completed clouds. I had painted wispier clouds in the same shapes, but when Ana came home from school she put on her painting clothes and just had to paint them a little more to fill them in and make them look right in her estimation, she also added a sun with our kitchen paint. The shelves were unpainted from Michael's and I painted them the trim color. I got both of them together for under $20.00.

I am so glad that there are now not only latex paints that can be dissloved with water, but before Labor Day I started working on the fence with a water solvent stain/sun protector (at this elevation you really need it). The fumes are negligible and it's really nice not having to use paint thinner to clean up and having those rags reeking in the Tuff shed ready to combust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home