Sunday, October 14, 2007


My penpal from Australia, we've been writing for 40 years or more, sent me this. Driving a small stationwagon has its disadvantages, like seeing over the vehicles parked next to you to pull out without being creamed. But I get great gas mileage, and can turn in a pretty small radius. Having a standard transmission also saves gas, but it eliminates cell phone talking while driving, since I have to shift a lot, but actually, I'm glad I have to pull over to talk, because then I'm less likely to cream someone. I do have an earpiece for my phone, but I don't hook it up each time I drive, as I do not always have my cell phone on. Only when the girls are in school and I'm out and about, do I turn it on, in case they have an emergency. So anyway, whenever I see folks driving while on the cell phone, I secretly think they are wussies driving automatics, I mean get real, and get the feel of your driving!!!!...and save gas, you get even better mileage than the listings for vehicles, yay!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home